LOVE, SACRIFICE, & A NEW LIFE

We invite you to hear our story and to share our journey, a journey that began for Jodi and Tim with a desire for another child, and for Jill and Ryan, a desire to help . . .

____________________________________

Thursday, May 1, 2008

This Is It!

Yes, Jill has dialated to 3 centimeters. Though there isn't a room in the inn, they aren't sending her home. We have Jill's sitter, Rachel, coming to our hotel room in an hour and Tim is running me to the hospital in the meantime. We will have a baby by morning. I can't believe it is real and I get to meet my son. I'll keep in touch . . .

2 comments:

Corey said...

I can't wait to read the good news in the morning! Good luck to you all :)
Corey Epperson

Amanda Bakker said...

Amazing...so glad it's finally here for you all. You'll be in my prayers as I head to bed...may His presence be with you in the midst. I know this will be an incredible night!
-Amanda