LOVE, SACRIFICE, & A NEW LIFE

We invite you to hear our story and to share our journey, a journey that began for Jodi and Tim with a desire for another child, and for Jill and Ryan, a desire to help . . .

____________________________________

Thursday, May 1, 2008

May 1st!

It's 7:15 a.m. and today is the day we are waiting to be called in for induction. I only slept a couple of hours last night . . . had a lot on my mind and anxiously awaiting my son. I prayed for the delivery- for him to make it through perfectly and for Jill as she sacrificially gives birth to our son. Speaking of prayer, today is the National Day of Prayer that was designated 52 years ago by Congress. I think it would be pretty neat to have a baby today. Jill thinks we have a great chance of being called in this morning, so we're gearing up and waiting. I guess that's what we've done for a while. We'll do our best to post updates throughout the day. Thanks so much for caring about our families. Love, Jodi

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for all of you today. Love, Shanna

davidandheidi said...

Hi Jodi! This is Heidi Anderson, Anne LoGrasso's friend. Anne told me about you months ago. I have been praying for you and Jill throughout your journey. You and your families are in my prayers today!

It just seems like yesterday, I saw you at Jason's deli with my newborn son. Wow how time flies!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

emily said...

Praying for a healthy delivery! Keep us posted.

You both are amazing and I know the Lord will continue to use you in so many ways.

Anonymous said...

What an amazing miracle you are both a part of today! I will hold all of you in my heart today and pray for that call from Labor and Delivery to come in for your induction!

Love,

Brenda Bailey

Corinne said...

We are praying for you Jill, Jodi and Baby Whittemore - thanks for keeping the website updated. Love, Corinne