LOVE, SACRIFICE, & A NEW LIFE

We invite you to hear our story and to share our journey, a journey that began for Jodi and Tim with a desire for another child, and for Jill and Ryan, a desire to help . . .

____________________________________

Friday, May 23, 2008

Update




Jill writes-


Hello everyone, I apologize for not keeping up on the updates like I should! I have been receiving many emails asking for them, so I thought I'd post this adorable picture Jodi sent me! Isn't he precious?? I have been feeling really great. I can't thank you enough for all your thoughts and prayers. They have been so important to me. It really blows my mind that there are people out there still concerned for my well being. THANK YOU ALL!!
I was planning a trip for a quick visit down to Phoenix yesterday. Oh, the joys of flying stand-by.... I spent the early morning at the airport with Ben & Lindsey (left our house at 5:45am) and didn't get on the flight. Needless to say we were all disappointed, but I will be planning another trip down really soon. We have really filled summers planned, so I am a little anxious about picking a time to go visit!
Love, Jill


No comments: