LOVE, SACRIFICE, & A NEW LIFE

We invite you to hear our story and to share our journey, a journey that began for Jodi and Tim with a desire for another child, and for Jill and Ryan, a desire to help . . .

____________________________________

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Update from Jill

Jill writes-

It was so incredible to finally meet in person this precious baby that has been growing inside me for nine months. My kids enjoyed meeting him, too. Ben & Ethan visited us in the hospital and here they are holding Chase.





Lindsey was absolutely tickled to death when she got to meet baby Chase. She giggled with delight as she saw him. I wish I had a video camera ready. It was the cutest thing ever.

I want to express my gratitude to all of you who have been so positive and supportive to me through this experience. I am doing well. I don't even know where to begin! I am sure over the next couple weeks it will all come together and I will be able to get my thoughts down easier. Ryan has been incredible in taking care of me, as well as my dear friends. There have been many tears, both out of happiness and sadness since the delivery. I feel so blessed to have had the few days with Chase and his family, but the time had come for him to go home. That was difficult for both Jodi and me. I have had a few good cries since then. :) It was so wonderful being "co-mommies" in the hospital and afterwards. I know my focus now is to get recovered and focus my time and energy back onto my husband and kids! They have been so wonderful.
Love, Jill

No comments: