LOVE, SACRIFICE, & A NEW LIFE

We invite you to hear our story and to share our journey, a journey that began for Jodi and Tim with a desire for another child, and for Jill and Ryan, a desire to help . . .

____________________________________

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Udate from Jill

Hi everyone, I thought some of you might want an update on how things are going. Ben and I travelled to Phoenix in August to visit Chase and attend an Arbonne training. It was SO fun to spend time with Chase. He is such a precious, perfect boy! He loves to sleep, eat and smile. Everytime he needed to eat, or be changed, or put to bed I said, "I'll do it!" It was wonderful. The Whittemore's are in heaven with their little guy, and they are adjusting to live with a third child very well.
I didn't have any sadness at all when it was time to go home. I only look forward to every picture Jodi sends, and all the updates I get on his progress. All I can say is that God is amazing for bringing us all through this so well, and keeping us all healthy and happy.

Love, Jill

2 comments:

Lisa Power said...

Jill and Jodi, It was so wonderful to meet Chase in person at Pure Oasis! he is truly one of THE most beautiful babies I've ever seen! Thanks for posting stories and pictures for us to share, and for letting us be a part of this miracle.

Drea said...

He is getting so big!! I've been checking often to see if there would be updates :) What an amazing story!